Amond Hali’s Offer
Within 3 days
1. Kill Yonas Bartome The Sheriff of Yurik
2. Recover Documents that deal with his investigation of the Kings Murder 15 years ago
3. Frame the Sheriffs Lieutenant a Hobgoblin known as Copak or His Goblin force know as The Lawful for the murder of the Sheriff
1. Amond Hali will give you no assistance (Other than the advance) or information. He claims it’s a test of your information gathering skills.
2. You can not let anyone know you are working for him.
1. 2500GP—250 in advance
2. Future Work
The Black Raven Inn
By talking to the Goblin Barkeeper Gnog The barbarian was able to find out some information (Only after greasing the wheels by coin even after attempting to look mean and tough)
1. The Sheriff is a free goblinoid supporter
2. Copak is a Pak-Jah-Mahtt (Hobgoblin Warmage)
3. The Sheriff was a key investigator of the King’s death 15 years ago. It is his documents and testimony that have put Nemond Hali behind bars and scheduled for execution.
4.Both The Sheriff and his Men are loyal to The House of Gravatal
5. There is a rumor that during the civil war The sheriff made his money by selling enemy prisoners as slaves to foreign nations.
6. The Sheriff is single and is looking for a bride. He often throws parties and invites people of the upper class to meet there daughters…the next one is in three days.
7. The Sheriff lives in a well protected manor to the south west… You might be able to find out more information by talking to a Human Named Davis…He used to work at the manor when the previous owner was alive.
8.Celeste. The head housekeeper Is looking for extra workers for the party.
The Bugbear Also attempted to talk to Davis who was at the Inn but was turned away because Davis is fiercely Anti Goblin.
The Monk took advantage of this opportunity and buttered up Davis to get more information
1.There is a secret entrance to the sheriffs Manor. This entrance is most likely trapped.
2. Davis drew you a map of the main floor of the manor and whee the secret entrance opens up to.
3. The Sherrif’s Mongrel(Copak) keeps a contingent of skilled goblin warriors with him up at the manor.
4. The place is well gaurded…he estimates on a normal day around 25 people work there 8 servants..Copak…The Sheriff and 15 guards…on a party day it could be double.
1. Goldie’s wizard is dead as well as the Dress maker Brasco. BEN you will be playing the Monk Kid, tonight (Sun Yi) or the team will have to go find Goldie’s body.
2. you have 2 invitations to the party(looking at the invitations FINALLY…cough… it is a masquerade ball) you might be able to bring along the other people as servants. or you could find another way in. This also might make it interesting trying to figure out who is the Sheriff.
3. You still have no dress/costumes. You have seen postings for workers for the party. and there is always risking it and just going through the secret entrance.
4. There is about 15hrs till the party starts and around 20hrs until the job has to be finished. You all need to rest for 6hrs to get to full health.
5. As far as I know once you get in you don’t really have a plan to Kill the Sheriff and frame Copak or his goblins. However the opportunity may just present itself.
6. also you are supposed to Recover Documents that deal with his investigation of the Kings Murder 15 years ago